Bookmark and Share
 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Max View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Max Quote  Post ReplyReply #1 Topic: Bus Transport in Macedonia
    Posted: 21-May-2024 at 16:21

as country in constant geopolitical limbo and utmost wrong political maneuvering, its normal we got wrongly management around the Public Transport Standards, useful so would evade rush of Casual Tourists but rather hype for Backpackers that would enjoy their trip as if were flipping between Africa and Asia yet in Europe, but that is unique experience that is rarely occurring on this peninsula, correct me if I am wrong!, probably U'll need to get some Prayer Rope too while buying Bus Ticket so would insure Ur trip more neatly, while having chance to stumble on some refurbished bus coaches as in the intercity so as in the public transport [1]

now about my experience I have only good words, not sure others will share my perception, probably after the last plandemix paranoia waiting on uv-c standards so would enjoy again their ride [2] +- some neat inspection engagement and/or complete elimination of corruption in the sector, yeah U cant stop a bus on highway but U can ask who can!, to be honest we are riding always on the mercy of our Grace and thats why is useful to say Prayer before departure, coz simply there are no rules how who can transport what how i.e. there are not standards which cargo where should be stacked!, eg. we dont have any racks for Bicycles (tho there are nowhere in eu too) while drivers I am not sure will allow U easily to take Ur front wheel and stack Ur bike as luggage, have someone tried!?, dont want to imagine worst economic circumstances than the current vacuum [3][3] what if not else will pull Bus Bike Trailers to be normal occurrence [4] at least People will get more active and extra healthy, tho for the second premise probably will need natural immunity boosting too [5]

about the local companies I have various experience, but I'll share one funky somehow related to the professionalism of one of them i.e. Gazmend Tourist that is one of the rare that has own booth in the Central Bus Station Skopje but to be more unique even on Orthodox Easter when all town was literary closed I was surprised that I've found them open and on top was helped to print some Coloring Book Pages as Gift, yep U cant find easily in such circumstances nowhere in Skopje to print something, except hotels or hostels, but didnt have luck with one of them and before started to crisscross whole city I've tried CBS and indeed Alit from GDT was more than polite to help, what indeed is rare professional approach mids our current wrongly improvised reality of u&u system!, almost as we are all left on our luck to find by ourselves pro service, eh imagine one could find hammock park around the station as bonus for the bought ticket ...

Post Reply Post Reply